Friday 19 September 2008

Mud mud and more mud

It was our agility clubs show last weekend.
We went on Thursday to set up and had a great time with the field to our self and a few other dogs.
Paddy had a great time meeting lots of new dogs and he was a star just a little scared of some of the big dogs.
All was fine until Friday afternoon when it started to rain.
The camping field turned into a mud bath Dad had to help tow people onto the field with the land rover.
The show had to be canceled on Saturday because it was to dangerous for dogs and people to run.
The sun then came out so we had a nice time with some lovely walks and a relaxing time. I also got to play with lots of other dogs.
Things dried out for Sunday so Jet got to run I can not wait for next year when I can compete.
All dad has got to do now is clean the Land rover and caravan.

The hamsters have gone to there new homes and Missy is going soon.
Paddy is still with us lets hope some will give him a forever home soon.
And no Ben I did not have a nibble collies do not do that But we may have a little nip if we get a chance

2 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

I LOVE mud.. for some reason Mum is not that impressed that I love mud.. can't think why!

glad to hear the critters found homes, keeping my paws crossed for Paddy.

Ben xxxx

i said...

I don't think I'm allowed anywhere near mud. Although I'm sure it's loads of fun.