Wednesday 3 September 2008

Fosters

The little ones have been on at Mam and Dad for a rabbit for ages.
So Dad sort of gave in and said we would foster so this came to live with us.
Missy
She is good fun and will just sit and look at us from her hutch when we are in the garden.Dad lets her in the house every night but we have to go in our creates so she gets her own back and comes to see us.
When Dad went to get her he found out Pawz had some hamsters that needed a foster home.
So Sunshine and Summer came too
Me and Jet love to sit and watch them in there wheels Dad says we are watching TV.
Paddy update
Paddy had to go to the vets he has a bad ear but it is getting better.




2 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

They're pretty cute. We could never get a rabbit at my house because I think they're a lot of fun to chase.
Thank you for voting for me!! I should find out this weekend if I won. I can't wait!!
Kaos

BenTheRotti said...

Oh gosh, are you not tempted to have a nibble? hehehe

Ben xxx