Monday 23 February 2009

I was a bad dog

I was not good when Millie came but I have said sorry to her and am trying to get her to play with me.

Millie has been a very good girl she loves the girls and is fine with all the dogs.

We have 2 fosters with us Millie and Tye


Tye is very shy he had some visitors but would not go near them.
He loves all of us but needs time with new people.
Tye is not daft when we are playing and wants a rest he just sits on me the big lump.
Sunday was a great day I went to agility for the first time in months at the end of November I cut my leg and had 2 months rest and then with the bad weather wecould not get.
Dad is going to take some photos of us all playing when he can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awh, Poor Tye!

I'm glad to hear you're getting on a little better with Millie, Cara!

Martha said...

Hi Cara
How nice to meet you. Tye sounds like me! I am scared of most things but am braver when I am out and about - I love being outside. It is nice that you are trying to get on better with Millie - she looks absolutely adorable. Sounds like you have a full house there. It can be hard getting used to new dogs. I get on very well when I am out with Bailey but can get very jealous in the house. She wants my mum's attention and I need lots of that too and don't like to share! I will look forward to seeing your pictures of you all playing nicely!
love
Martha xx

BenTheRotti said...

We are bursting to see more photos!!

I'm pleased to hear you are being nice to Millie now, I can understand you were a little teeny bit jealous though.. but I bet secretly you just love her!! Tye sounds so sweet, Mum would be a terrible fosterer, she would want to keep ALL the dogs, just be thankful she isn't your Mum or you would have to share with 5000 dogs eventually!!! I'm grateful I have Dad to stop her even thinking about fostering!