Wednesday 23 April 2008

Collies on Water



Hi I have been away on holiday.


We went on a boating holiday on the Norfolk broads

me on the back of the boat

We found some great place to stop were me and Jet could have a good run of our leads.

I did get told off by my dad a few times for trying to chase the ducks but what are they for if not to chase. The best bit was playing with all the children apart for my 2 my dads nephews were with us and they loved kicking the football for me.

I did have a little accident as we were getting off the boat in Norwich I missed the quay and fell in the river dad had to pull me out, luckily I had my harrness on so it was not to hard. But as I was wet made sure they all got wet too when I had a good shake to dry off.

who let the pup drive the boat.
I was not to happy when we got back home dad put both of us in the bath he said we were smelly dogs.
So it was back to normal this week with a new foster dog coming in on Monday but more on him later

3 comments:

taz and all the dogs in need said...

Oh Cara, it sounds like you had a fab holiday, all that fottball and swiming lol

i said...

That sounds like a fun holiday, except for the falling in part.

Johann The Dog said...

That looks like so much fun! I used to go canoing with my Mum, we loved it and hope to do it again.

Woofs, Johann